BLUECOHOSH INTERNATIONAL SPRING GIVEAWAY
Remember I promised I would do this again? It’s been my pleasure to collect these bits over the past few weeks and now to give them away … Theme is the same as last time, but almost all items are different — Some are gifts from my etsy store and hand made by me, others are simply lovely things looking for a new home.
• Loose fit Raintower tank top with a moon phase design on the front, one size fits most. Sewn and dyed by me.
• An OOAK Raintower Seaglass Bracelet, hand made by me.
• My “Graylight” Graphic novel (written and illustrated by yours truly, published by nbm)
• A4 Print of my “Morgana” painting, signed on the back.
• A small original drawing of the full moon over a cabbage patch.
• Lapis Drop Necklace.
• A small paperback book “Introduction to Telepathy” by W.E. Butler with a beautiful cover.
• Three Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Imps (perfume samples) — Zombi, Kubla Khan, Thorns
• One bottle of White Musk oil, to use on a burner (not on skin)
• Mini Incense sticks, a Japanese kind that I don’t know the name of, they smell lovely.
• Assorted Incense Sticks: Earth, Water, Meditation
• 1 small phial of Vetivert essential oil - very concetrated, dilute if you use on skin.
• 1 tub of extra virgin coconut oil - for all types of skincare, for diluting essential oils, for your hair or to use in food.
• Five tumbled cabochons; lapis lazuli, turquoise, red jasper, green jasper, a lovely grey stone I can’t identify.
Runner up #1
• A bundle of mini incense sticks
• 1 Tiger’s Eye cabochon
• 1 small phial of Opoponax essential oil - very concetrated, dilute if you use on skin
• ”Ether” A4 print, signed on the back
Runner up #2
• A bundle of mini incense sticks
• 1 Malachite cabochon
• 1 small phial of Lavender extract - very concetrated, dilute if you use on skin
• ”Trevia” A4 print, signed on the back
HOW TO ENTER:
• Follow bluecohosh if you don’t already
• Reblog this post (multiple times is fine, 1 reblog = 1 entry)
• Like this post
• No spamblogs (I’ll check)
• Please don’t change this text when reblogging, doing so disqualifies your entry.
• Under 18? Enter with parent/guardian permission.
• If you do reblog multiple times, please no more than twice a day, I don’t want to be the source of spam.
• Please make sure I have a way of contacting you! Either open ask box on your blog or email address visible, something.
• Giveaway ends May 15th.
• Open internationally!
• 3 winners will be chosen at random.
• If I haven’t heard back from a winner within one week of contacting them about their prize a new winner will be chosen for that prize — no exceptions, I want all this stuff to find a good home!
• Didn’t win? Keep an eye on my instagram, I’ve been planning to do a giveaway on there for ages.
my shop // my facebook page // instagram
The Daylight Network!
hey guys! so i made a network.
i’m not gonna define who its for really, but its just simple or fun blogs, with fun owners!
i was thinking it could be a thing for us all to get to know each other, and make some friends
you don’t have to be following me to get in the network, and chances are you’ll get in because i’m not picky!
but it might be good if you followed the actual network
REBLOG/LIKE IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT!
you can message me here if you have any questions.
love ~Emma~ aka c0ntigo
i decided to do a giveaway without a particular reason. I made some extra crafts and i thought this would be a nice thing to do! :D
These are the marvellous things you’re going to win,if you will be lucky!
- River Song Journal/Tardis Journal~ : i’m giving this away because i’m making another one for me! By the way, i’m really proud of this.It’s tiny but lovely, with old-looking pages. Ready for your time-travelling adventures! :)
- Tardis ring~ : the ring is adjustable!
- Sherlock Holmes Necklace~
- Sherlock BBC Bookmarks~ : i designed them! :V
~ RULES! ~
- Follow me! Well, you don’t really have to but.. it would be very nice of you :3
- You can reblog this only a million times.I’ll pick one randomly!
- It ends on JUNE 16TH ! You have a lot of time lol.
Edit: a slightly different and bigger version of the River Song Journal is now available for sale on my Etsy!